Tuesday, January 03, 2006

There's More to High School Football Than the Color "Blue"!!!

Thank you for checking-in on my new blog, which is designed to focus on all things high school football.

Now when I say high school football, I'm not talking about the 2,900 blue chippers, who definately make high school football the minor league of "Big Time College Football". I'm talking about the 1.3 million plus teenagers, who play the sport for the love of the game.

There's nothing wrong with sites such as Rivals.com and all the D-1A websites that stir-up the "who's recruiting who" excitement, but I want to let people know that there's more to this great sport than 2,900 blue chippers.

I want everyone involved with the 15,000 high school football programs around the country to enjoy this...and join in the fun!!

Feel free to send me any information you have concerning your favorite team, player, coach or fan.

Email me at highschoolfootballhuddle@yahoo.com

No comments: