Sunday, July 30, 2006

The High School Football Huddle Wants Your Pics Of Your Favorite High School Football Field




My blood is pumping, high school football season is here. Things got started in Georgia and South Carolina Friday, and Alaska, Mississippi and Tennessee join the fun tomorrow (July 31).

Because "The Huddle" is all about the great game of high school football, we want our readers to know about as many teams as possible. I think one of the most unique things about the high school game is the venues. Yes, every field from the enormous ones in Texas to the tiny ones in Alaska intrigue me.

If you've got some shots of your favorite team's field, please email them to me at highschoolfootballhuddle@yahoo.com. I'll post them on the site, and hopefully by the end of the year, we'll have a large database for everyone to enjoy.

We kick things off with two that I snapped over the weekend. Both are in the Chicagoland area.

The first one is of Proviso West in Hillside, Illinois, which is a suburb outside of Chicago. The second and third pic is Oak Park-River Forest HS in Oak Park, Illinois.

So to all that enjoy this site, start snapping and sharing.

Jeff

No comments: