Thursday, September 18, 2008

Greetings From Beverly Hills!!




By Jeff Fisher
The High School Football Huddle


I'd like to thank everyone that is enjoying The High School Football Huddle this year. It's been incredible so far with our hits on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays up nearly 1000% from last season. Please keep emailing me at jeff@blitzgroupllc.com with your comments on how we can make the site better.

Meanwhile, the picture here is from my hotel room and it shows the lights at Beverly Hills High School. I love seeing stadium lights!!

When I was sports director at WFMZ-TV in Allentown, Pennsylvania, I was known to give driving directions to my cameramen that always ended with the statement..."take a left on such and such and then just look for the lights".

I'll be heading to the Beverly Hills High to check-out the Normans in their game against Santa Barbara High. After that, I'll be sitting at the computer giving you scores from around the nation.

Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and since I'm very interested in the high school sports space, I'll definitely be checking it out more. Keep up the good work!