Monday, August 09, 2010

17 States Begin High School Football Practice This Week

by Jeff Fisher
High School Football America


The 2010 continues to heat-up with Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming all beginning two-a-day today or sometime before Sunday.

I'm working on releasing plenty of great original content that will be released throughout the week.

On Wednesday, I'll be announcing High School Football America's season-long series on a tiny high school in northeast Pennsylvania with an enrollment of 280 students.

I'll also be releasing my first daily podcast later this week.  Our first guest will be Jamie DeMoney of PrepNation.com, which has been ranking high school football teams since 1987.  I'll talk with Jamie about his 2010 Preseason National Prep Poll, plus find-out what goes into creating a national high school football poll.

No comments: