Wednesday, February 03, 2010

2010 National Signing Day

by Jeff Fisher
High School Football America


Once again, I'm on my soapbox when it comes to the way high school football is being covered, especially on National Signing Day.

I remember back in 1994 doing a four-minute feature story at WFMZ-TV on all of our area football players signing their letters, but it was even-handed, meaning we did everyone, not just the blue chip guys. Division II and Division III (although the Ivy League and D-III don't officially take part in signing day) players were celebrated with the same sort of pomp-and-circumstance. That's the way it's going to be today here on The HIgh School Football Huddle.

Because we have so many fans, I will, on the individual state sites, list where all the blue chippers are signing, but I'm also going to dig deep and give you signings at all levels. If you have information about a signing/commitment that you'd like to tell me about, please email me at jeff@highschoolfootballamerica.com.

Now it's time to step off the soapbox and congratulate every player, along with their family and friends for a job well done! Best of luck wherever this great game of high school football takes you!

No comments: