Friday, February 12, 2010

The HIgh School Football Huddle Hits Milestone

by Jeff Fisher
High School Football America


For the last three years, I've been dutifully been trying to centralize all that is high school football in one convenient location for all of my readers.

It's been a tough task, seeing as I don't have a staff to do such a task. However, the feedback from readers has made it all worthwhile!

Today I'm happy to report that I just posted my 5,000th piece of material on The Huddle and my other 50 state huddles. In addition, I'm less than six-thousand page views away from 800,000 page impressions since I started this "little hobby".

I'd like to thank all of my faithful readers for their participation, and I look forward to an even better 2010 as Trish and I continue to work on launching High School Football America.

High School Football America is designed to be the quintessential high school football roadshow that will take our readers to small towns across America where high school football is woven tightly into the fabric of the community. We are currently in the middle of editing over a dozen vignettes that we shot last season from Connecticut to Iowa, and they will be posted at various times over the next four weeks.

Right now, we're working on our trip to Miles, Iowa, a town of 425 people in the eastern part of the state. We checked out the East Central High School football team that plays in Iowa's 8-Man classification because of the school's size.

Even though it drizzled most of the day, Trish and I met some of the nicest people in the world that care about their school and each other.

As a sneak peak to the upcoming video, below is a clip of Trish checking-out the Lions Club's concession tent that was grilling butterflied pork chops and brat burgers that were simply THE BEST things we ate on the road this year.



So once again, thanks for your dedication to our sites, and we look forward to a great 2010 high school football season!

Jeff & Trish

No comments: