Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Less Than Two Weeks Until the Start of 2010 High School Football Season

by Jeff Fisher
High School Football America

12 days and counting until the start of high school football practice in Alaska, Mississippi and Tennessee!!

As you can tell, I'm really working on improving things here at The High School Football Huddle and also High School Football America.

First, you'll notice our new look across our 52 blogs.  I think it's cool, but you can always give me feedback in the comment section or by emailing me.

Secondly, we're still collecting story ideas for High School Football America.  We have some good ones so far...the latest being a doctor in Illinois, who has watched over 400 straight games at St. Rita High School in Chicago!

Keep the stories coming!!  You can email me at jeff@highschoolfootballamerica.com.

Finally, I'm putting the finishing touches on a weekly segment that will start next month that will give my readers an inside look at a unique tiny high school program from back in my hometown in Pennsylvania.

Jeff

No comments: