Saturday, June 19, 2010

High School Football America Unveils New Logo

by Jeff Fisher
High School Football America


Things certainly are starting to shape-up for my newest project, High School Football America.

Earlier this week, I unveiled my new logo and new web design.  It's just the start of big things to come in the next few weeks as I prepare for the 2010 high school football season.

Currently I'm working a two-part video series for High School Football America that will introduce my readers to America's oldest high school football game.  The piece was shot last Thanksgiving in the communities of New London and Norwich, Connecticut.

Norwich Free Academy and New London High School began playing back in 1875, although New London was known as the Bulkeley School for Boys.

And, for those of you worried that The High School Football Huddle and it's 51 blogs will be ending...don't worry...we're not going anywhere!  We're just getting bigger and better!

And, finally for investors looking for a new innovative idea, write me for my business plan that will launch High School Football America as the most unique high school football website on the internet.  You can contact me at jeff@highschoolfootballamerica.com.

Jeff

No comments: