Wednesday, June 30, 2010

High School Football America Wants Your Help in Finding Unique High School Football Stories

by Jeff Fisher
High School Football America

By the end of next month, high school football practice will be underway for the 2010 season, and I for one couldn't be happier!

As the editor-in-chief of High School Football America, I'm busy trying to figure-out where I'll be going this season.  The one thing I know for sure about our second year is that it will be bigger-and-better than our inaugural season in 2009.

Last season we traveled 4,700 miles and visited eight different states.  Those video vignettes can currently be seen at www.highschoolfootballamerica.com/videos.

While, I'm pretty good about discovering great stories, I'm also turning to my readers this year to make sure I know about all of the great stories around this great country of ours.

If you know of a story that I should be aware of, please email me at jeff@highschoolfootballamerica.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jeff

No comments: